Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Trip

Grandma and I took a trip to California  a short while ago and took a side trip to Yosemite National Park. It was quite a drive and we did not get there till 1200, but since it was 95 degrees outside we did not get out of the car as much as we would have liked. The park is quite high and the east side of the park is about 9700 foot elevation.

This was taken at a pull out along the side of the road, it was a very interesting rock formation I was looking at, I have been interested in these types of formations ever since I worked in the Seismic arena. The new car worked great, a Subaru Outback. More to follow about the trip as I have time to post.

Grandma and I like to sight see and driving around has never been a chore to us. It is amazing the things you can see, if you look, as the picture rolls by the windows.....

love grandpa

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa