Monday, October 25, 2010

When did that happen?

I used to wonder when your parents would grow up. Now I wonder exactly when it happened?


They have both shown me they have made great strides in such little clues. Of course I may not be the best person to judge being a little on the child side myself.

Perhaps I have been too dense and did not notice these clues? Was I so blind that I forgot to look? Would my father have been that blind?

Don’t get me wrong, they are responsible adults and have been for some time but little things are always coloring the picture we get painted about us.

Sometimes it is one little thing that redefines the landscape to a brighter, more interesting picture.

I need to keep my eyes open.

I am proud of your parents!

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa