Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas wish

Christmas is a time where the eyes of children are filled with wonder, hope and anticipation.


It is a time where older kids (like myself) feel the wonder and hope watching you enjoy the season, living through the joy in your eyes and participating in the season.

It is a time where miracles occur and people from diverse backgrounds find common ground.

Forget the hype. A gift from the heart far outweighs anything you could purchase. A hug, a handmade item, breakfast in bed, spending time with your old grandpa and grandma are just fine. One of my warmest Christmas memories was the first one I spent with your grandma in Korea, very sparse, very “non” Christmas hype but filled with love and family.

I wish you all the best as Christmas approaches and I hope that every Christmas is as wonderful as mine have been.

love grandpa

No comments:

who needs a tablet?

love grandpa