Tuesday, January 25, 2011

San Diego Area Zoo

Several years ago James and I got to take Abigail to the zoo for the day with her mother and sister.

It was a nice zoo, a little small compared to some I have been at but the girls really enjoyed the visit. Being California, it was hot that day and we spent the whole day there and then drove straight back to Washington. I was one tired puppy when I got back but it was well worth it.

Near the end of the day we ended up near the lion den and they were lazing around in the shade. Abigail wanted to see better so we put her up on a ledge near the window. As you can see the lion then placed her paw up against the window and so did Abigail. Everyone "aw'd" at the sight but all I could think about was what that lion must have been thinking as I hurriedly took the picture.



We had a great time, played some pattycake, and generally enjoyed the day.

love grandpa

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa