Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chloes Ride

I don't know who gets the credit for starting Chloe's ride. It may have been grandma with the clothes basket, it could have been Eric with an earlier box.

Like all kids she likes getting in a box and then taking a ride. My first day I got my turn although being lazier than others I pushed her around with my foot.

It did not last long though. We were upstairs with Jenny and Eric in the computer room.  I was sitting at the head of the stairs guarding them from be trampled in an accident. Chloe was running back and forth along the hallway and one time when she landed in a sitting position I grabbed her feet and pulled her along. She immediately stated it was slippery as she slid on her bottom. 

Who needs a box? Some pants and a wood floor does just fine.

love grandpa

No comments:

who needs a tablet?

love grandpa