Wednesday, March 2, 2011

random thought

I wonder if we have to re-experience all those times we have consciously or subconsciously injured someone.


It is cruel the way these episodes are triggered and remembered. Perhaps it was the song with one word that led to the written word that led to the color that led to the scent that led to the memory buried in the vault in the bottom of the dungeon with the chains that led to knowledge of what you did that led to the painful self-awareness. It is a lightening bolt though the soul.

There are two vaults, those that hold conscious and those that hold unconscious actions. While it pains me and I will burn for all those times I meant my actions, those times when it was unintentional and even unknown bear the deepest pain.

You cannot live you life without causing pain along the way, I only hope the joy is your fuller cup!

Love grandpa

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa