Monday, October 24, 2011

Dayton

I am sitting in my hotel room tonight after spending time at my daughters house and then coming here.

The game is on in the background and I am just resting,

I had a wonderful, busy visit this last weekend and as always sad to leave.  Maia has a personalty of her own now, recognizes her favorite people (her family) and is just too cute. She sat with me and we played and while I gave her mom a hard time every time she would cry with me until her mom came and got her, I would not have given her up to anyone else, screams and all.

Chloe speaks in longer sentences and sometimes talks way beyond her years, drawing conclusions from little data. She has a temper and is beginning to become stronger in her dealings with other kids. She has a jealous streak growing now concerning Maia, her toys and attention she gets.

The hugs she gives are worth all the pain of the airplane rides and the middle of the night wake up screams (hers not mine).

I enjoy my time with all of them although I wish there was more time with Jenny to just talk and visit. We get to email a lot so at least there is that.

I stay here for a couple of days and then head home. Not sure when my next visit will be but I hope soon.

love grandpa

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa