Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am Jealous

 Halmoni went to Maia's birthday and spent a few days visiting. I was supposed to go but unfortunately a 4-star general outranks an evil overlord (At least for birthdays).

Here we see her playing with Chloe in thier tent, the only adult the right size to do that.
They appear to be so happy and content, having fun and enjoying everyone company. They grow so fast.

I listen to Halmoni's stories: Maia pulling Chloe out of the way to get what Chloe hid behind her back; Mai twisting her tongue around in her mouth; getting to see Maia take a few steps; Chloe riding her trike: Chloe walking to the park and back with her new sparkly shoes; Chloe wrapping her mom and dad around her little finger.

I wish now I had told the general to go jump in the lake!

love grandpa

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa