Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Holiday Trip 2012

Grandma and I made a trip to visit Jenny, Eric, Chloe and Maia.


We had the opportunity to combine business (mine) with pleasure and travel together, for the most part. My trip was extended for 1 day so we came back separately.

We had a good time, getting to know our granddaughters better and spend some time with Jenny and Eric. It was a busy trip, but filled with warm thoughts and good times.

Chloe (Yes you!) is on the defiant side and used “no Grandpa” way to much during our playtime. (BTW thanks for teaching that particular sentence to Maia!) Chloe is certainly feeling the need for control over everything Chloe.

We got a laugh out of watching both the girls test fences (I am sure mom and dad may not feel the same though) and watched them interact with each other. They certainly love each other.

I am sure I gave the impressions of changes needed or disapproval but I can say with all honesty Chloe and Maia are well taken care of, loved, and have a bright future. It is easy to judge another parents actions, controls, etc… but it is really up to the parents to set guidance and rules in their houses. I have no doubt I would not be as good as your mom and dad.

Maia has changed significantly over the last several months, talking in more than 2 word sentences, better understanding, developing a character, and a picture of what Maia will be.

Both girls are pretty smart, taking new challenges and having the ability to fathom new concepts and puzzles. Better watch out mom and dad.

I hope, as they grow, they will continue to let grandma and I into their lives.

Love grandpa

No comments:

Deer Camp 2017

Love grandpa