Friday, April 18, 2014

Personal Project - New Knee

Here we are at almost 13 weeks.

No cane and can walk most of the time without a limp, walking up to 1/2 mile again with plans to increase gradually. Putting my shoe on is almost back to normal, meaning I can lift my leg and bend it the right way to put on and tie my shoe. It still takes a little help but much better. The swelling is much reduced, but the knee is still a little colored (not quick back to pink). It hurts at a very low roar and sometimes will spike higher, but those are pretty rare now. All in all I am quite pleased!

The bills has mostly arrived, over 51K for the hospital (2 days) (The knee pieces were 16K alone), Physical Therapy at 130 per occurence (Thankfully only prescribed 6 visits), doctor and staff at 2K, assorted drugs and assorted supplies. Needless to say I have maxed out my out of pocket expenses for the year.

love grandpa

No comments:

who needs a tablet?

love grandpa